• foto
    This is my first yelp review ever glad i read steve

    Problems with or a blocked drain is usually the responsibility of the property owner you may be covered under your household insurance or a specific drainage insurance scheme alternatively, you could attempt to clear the blockage or repair the defect yourself or consult a drainage contractor to carry out the required work. I'm a new homeowner in an old home so there is a lot that needs to be done and i'm not.

    Added: 2018-09-01 | Category: plumbers | Comments: 0